Upcoming Observance Days to Note
- November 10 – World Immunization Day
- November 12 – World Pneumonia Day: Helps to bring this health crisis to the public’s attention and encourages policy makers and grassroots organizers alike to combat the disease.
- November 13 – World Kindness Day: Practice random acts of kindness!
- November 14 – World Diabetes Day: A campaign that features a new theme chosen by the International Diabetes Federation each year to address issues facing the global diabetes community.
- November 20 – International Osteoporosis Day: To increase the early detection of osteoporosis.
- November 21 – World Hello Day: The objective is to say hello to ten people on the day.
- December 1 – World AIDS Day: To help boost recognition, prevention and education. The entire month of December is AIDS Awareness Month.
Leave a Reply